Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's Hot and What's Not Hot Wednessday

Here's what's hot and what's not hot this week. :-)

HOT
A white Christmas...here in Texas! We spent Christmas with my husband's family up in Fort Worth. Christmas Eve it started snowing, and snowed all day. That alone is rare in Texas, but the next day the snow was still there, and drifted up to almost a foot deep in places. The snow stayed all through Christmas, and there was still patches yesterday when fresh snow started to fall. For those of you from places where white Christmases are the norm...well, that's extraordinary here. The boys made snowmen and had snowball fights...it's been wonderful!


Click here to view these pictures larger


HOT
Relaxing over the holidays while totally ignoring my shop and blog...and still getting a couple after Christmas sales all the same.

NOT
Not much. Yeah...I made diddly in my CafePress and Printfection shops this December. That's expected at Printfection, where I've yet to make my first sale, though somewhat dissapointing at CafePress, where I started and used to make the most sales. But my Zazzle Shop had more sales than I've ever had there, so I still feel like I did well. I'll just have to re-think where I focus my efforts.



I found the "Hot and Not Hot" meme over at Loobylu's. She puts up a Mr. Linky every Wednessday for participants to list their posts. It's fun and easy if you want to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment