Friday, December 6, 2013

Check Out My New Bound Mini Journals!

Zazzle added new mini journals, and I am so excited to have these!




Like all Zazzle products they are fully customizable.  You can even add personalization on the inside covers (front and back).  I added quotes to in inside cover of some of these, like the one below from my Roses Journal...

Of course, you can replace the quotes with whatever you want. Adding your own message or dedication would make this  really special gift.

I would love some suggestions on quotes to use with some of my other designs (the ones I haven't added yet - you can see all my designs here).  If I use your suggested quote, I will send you a free sampling of scribbleprint goodies.   You can leave your suggestions in the comments below (if you know the author, please include it...especially if it's you!).





2 comments:

  1. My suggestion: “Be brave, love completely." - Charlene May

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's great to be known for your shoes, better to be known for your sole."- Kenneth Cole

    i carry your heart with me
    (i carry it in my heart)
    i am never without it
    (anywhere i go, you go,my dear);
    -e.e. cummings

    ReplyDelete