Monday, September 23, 2013

Recent Sales!

Thanks to everyone who purchased these. I love thinking of how they'll be used. Makes me smile!

Apple Room Sticker
I recently sold 1 customized copy(s) of my Apple Room Sticker .



Tantrum Zone Poster
I recently sold 1 copy(s) of my  Tantrum Zone Poster .


Lady  Address Label
I recently sold 5 customized copy(s) of my Lady Address Label .


Photo Keychain de marine Porte-clefs
I recently sold 1 customized copy(s) of my Photo Keychain de marine Porte-clefs .


Inner Child Button
I recently sold 1 copy(s) of my  Inner Child Button .


Inner Child
I recently sold 8 copy(s) of my  Inner Child .


Marcador de Apple da leitura mini - Cartao De Visi
I recently sold 2 customized copy(s) of my Apple Quote Posters.


Valentines Business Card Templates
I recently sold 5 customized copy(s) of my Valentines Business Card Templates .


Red and White - Two Sided Christmas Tree Ornaments
I recently sold 1 customized copy(s) of my Red and White - Two Sided Christmas Tree Ornaments .

No comments:

Post a Comment