Thursday, October 22, 2009

Free Fall Coloring Pages

I've added another fun fall coloring page. This one would be good for trick-or-treat bags, party favors, or for a fun activity to keep the kids busy while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.

Leaves to Cut and Share
(For non-commercial, personal use only.)


Here's how to make this into a fun favor:

1. Click on the image above for a larger, printable version.
2. Print
3. Cut out along the dotted lines.
4. Take a couple crayons and a small rubber band (like the little ones used for hair-braids), then wrap each coloring paper you just cut out around the crayons and secure with the rubber band.

Wha-la! A fun party favor that costs next to nothing!

And here's another similar fall coloring page I have (that doesn't require the use of scissors):


Fall Leaves Printout


These are just a couple of the coloring pages you can print for free from my site. See more here. And I'd love to see how you color them! If you or your kids color any of my coloring pages, snap a pic and e-mail it to me at ecarian@yahoo.com and I'll share it on here on my blog (along with a link to your blog if appropriate--family friendly blogs only).

For some more fun fall family ideas, check out the Fall Family Friday Blog Carnival at Thrify Northwest Mom.

1 comment: