Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Free Coloring Pages

Just wanted to remind everyone about the free Christmas Tree coloring pages I have on my site! I also have several other designs to choose from. Long car trip ahead? Need something to occupy little ones while visiting family?  These might be just the thing.

Click on the picture below for the printer size version.

(Non commercial use only - not for redistribution)

If you or your little one color one of my coloring pages and would like to share what you made, please e-mail me at ecarian at yahoo dot com and show me it! Let me know if I can use it as an example on my site, and if you post it up on your blog send me the link so I can link to it. :-)

Thanks to the following blogs for letting me link up...


Shared on linkies at


4 comments:

  1. That is really fun! I think I'd have just as much fun as the kids would doing this!
    Thanks for linking up to Craftify It Thursday!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fun filled holiday season my creative friend! Best wishes to you for a happy and successful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! It will be really great for the kids on the plane! Thank you for sharing!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my hop last week. I am following your blog now. Cool prints! Stopping by to invite you to come check out week 5 of Thrifty Thursdays. Happy New Year!

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete