Monday, August 16, 2010

New Design - Watercolor Apple


Announcing my newest design - a charming little red apple!   It's funny what turns up when you're doing water colors with the kids.  This is my first water color design here at Scribbleprints (a little different than the usual scribbles I feature here...but its a medium I've enjoyed working in for some time .)

Well, of course I had to combine it was some teaching quotes.  Here's one poster I made:

I have more teaching/learning quotes on bumper stickers, and will be adding more posters soon and probably some mousepads and cards with quotes too. (Gonna try to finish the posters by the end of the week before Zazzle's 40% off sale ends).


Here how it looks on a few of my other products:

Love how the font came out on these!






Teacher's Apple shirt Personalized Apple sticker





Mug Ceramic Tile

So, let me know what you think!  I'd love to hear your feedback!









And also linking in at...
 
Show and Tell at Blue Cricket Designs & Redness Day and Marketplace Monday






5 comments:

  1. Love the Red in your post! You're so talented!

    Have a great week,

    LOLA:)

    btw My Rednesday is posted if you'd like to stop by… HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your site off of Today’s Creative Blog! I love your craft! You are so talented! I just signed up to be your 96th follower! Woo hoo! I hope you stop by my new blog. I just started it 2 months ago and would love new friends! Please come see me at http://www.modernfamilymagazine.com

    -Heather-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it!! That said, I'm so sick of traditional crafts with apples (as teacher gifts), the shirt makes me wince a little.haha I think it would look beautiful on a kitchen towel or even just a small frame :)

    ReplyDelete