Monday, August 2, 2010

Design Focus - Inner Child

Inner Child Poster print

I decided to start featuring some of my designs on the blog.  My "Can Your Inner Child Come Out and Play" design was just a witty idea that was running around in my head for a while.  It was one of the first humorous designs I added to my shops.  You can find this design at Zazzle, CafePress and Printfection.

This post is participating in MellowYellowBadge Monday;...because the cheerful yellow sun just fit.  Click the Mellow Yellow Icon to see more yellow photos and art (mostly photos).

2 comments:

  1. This is great idea. And yes, my inner child occasionally comes out and play. We're both happy. :)
    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea! My inner child tends to come out and play when I blog!

    ReplyDelete