1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it.
I'm reading Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. It's one of those books I've wanted to read for a long time but just never did, but right now as I go through a period of Spiritual questioning it's been good to pick up and go through it. It deals with some of the questions I have in a very non-dismissive way.
2. Have you ever read a book that made you want to immediately travel to that destination?
Yes, but unfortunately the book, and the location it featured, was a fantasy (grin).
3. What is your ideal reading spot? (Ex. Reading nook in a library, in bed, in a hammock on the beach, etc).
Tucked under the covers in bed.
4. If you wrote a memoir, what would the title be?
I have thought many times about writing about growing up living on a boat. It most likely would be a children's book, not a memoir, but if it was a book for adults, I think maybe I would title it "Leaning over the Water" ...or if I was going for a more humorous maybe "Watch Your Wake" or "In the Drink."
5. One of our great literary giants has recently passed, author of To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee. Did you read the book? Thoughts/opinions. What about Go Set a Watchman?
I read To Kill a Mockingbird in 10th grade and it really did stick with me. It was both moving and enjoyable to read, and hopefullo. I never read Go Set a Watchman...but it's now on my "to read" list.