But my "business" cards aren't just for business. I've used them for pregnancy announcements, scripture cards, bookmarks, and more.
I love browsing Zazzle to see all the creative uses others have come up for these too...and even made a squidoo page all about the creative business cards I found. What's cool about Zazzle cards (in addition to the fact that they're created by hundreds of independent artists), is that most are completely customizable. That means you can put your own photo on the back of a cool artistic design you found, or change business cards into a baby shower keepsakes, wedding or baby registry cards, save the date cards, party favors, gift tags, and more! The possibilities are endless!
Use coupon code BIZCARDNOW10 for 12% business cards by Scribbleprints or any other Zazzle Artist through September 30, 2010!
You can win a sampling of un-customized Scribbleprints bookmarks and inspirational cards (with a few fun stickers thrown in for good measure). Just check out my business cards and tell me your favorite design is in a comment below. Make sure to leave an e-mail address unless it's not in your blogger profile.
I know this is a small giveaway to be fussing with extra entries for, but I'm offering them anyways. One extra entry for each of the following (make sure to leave an extra comment).
- Visit my Squidoo of creative Zazzle Business Cards and tell me which one you like the most.
- Browse some of Zazzle's business cards and comment with the URL of one you think I should add to my creative business card list.
- Follow my blog or fan my facebook page.
- Play Free Rice and tell me one word you were quizzed on. You'll earn some free grains of rice for the hungry while you play. (Just cause that is so cool).
- Help me decide on which design to choose for my own business cards (pictured on this post). You can leave your answer either there or here, and either will get you an extra entry (I'll add the comments on that post to the tally before I choose a winner).
- Blog about this. Get two entries for mentioning this giveaway and including a link to this post on your blog. 1 extra entries for each product picture you include (maximum 5 entries - can be any products from my shop, not just bookmarks - see below for an easy way to do that). 1 extra entries if you mention the 12% sale. 7 possible entries in all for blogging.
It's easy to add Zazzle product pictures to your post...just click on the product, and under the product look for the "Link" hyperlink--click on it and a pop up with copy paste code will come up. Once your post is up comment with the URL below.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
One winner will be chosen at random and one winner will be hand-picked by me to get a sample pack of bookmarks and stickers on July 28. If your e-mail isn't listed on your profile you will also need to leave your e-mail or a link to your blog where I can leave a comment for you letting you know if you won--or, alternatively, you can check back here as I will edit this post to announce the winner on July 23rd. Winner must claim prize within a week or forfeit it.