Thursday, March 12, 2015

St. Patrick's Confessio: Sections 35 - 39

"I am greatly in debt to God. He gave me such great grace, that through me, many people should be born again in God and brought to full life." ~St. Patrick
In this section he begains to tell about his ministry in Ireland.  At every step he gives Glory to God for what he has accomplished there.  He talks some of his trials but does not go into great detail (perhapse he will go into more detail later).


Click below to find the entire text of
St. Patrick's Confessio

Read My Commentary on Previous Sections


Are you reading along in St. Patrick'sConfessio?  
Please share your thoughts on this section in the comments below.

(Sorry I'm  late in posting this today.  Had a fun day out with my kids and wasn't able to get to this until we got home).  

No comments:

Post a Comment