I'm continuing this event this year...quite literally. See, the linky I created last year I didn't end until St. Patricks Day THIS year. I didn't want to loose last year's links, but there's plenty of room for more, so I just decided to invite you all to keep adding to it!
I'd love to see posts about...
- St. Patrick or the History of St. Patrick's Day
- Christian St. Patrick's Day Tradions
- Relevant St. Patricks Day crafts or activities
- Relevant religious art
- Reviews of films or books about St. Patrick or St. Patrick's Day.
- St. Patricks Day Devotionals
- Irish Blessings
- Discussions of anything about this holiday from a Christian perspective.
- Clover crafts, especially three leafed clover crafts
- Traditional Irish recipes
- Other St. Patricks day crafts, recipes and activities that, while not religious, could be enjoyed by someone celbrating this as a Holy Day.
Though posts don't have to be specifically religious in nature for this linky I'd prefer not to have posts focused on beer, luck, and leprechauns, unless they are discussed from a Christian perspective. Examples:
- NOT APPROPRIATE: A recipe for green beer, just by itself.
- OK: A post which discusses how drinking has been part of Christian celebrations including St. Patricks day, which also happens to have a recipe for Green Beer.
I'm also linking up with Susie QT's St. Patricks Day Blog Hop.
And you can find even more St. Patties Day Linkies here.