Wednesday, March 2, 2011

St. Patricks Day Coloring Page

Since St. Patricks Day is coming up, I just wanted to remind everyone about the free Clover coloring pages I have on my site! I also have several other designs to choose from.

Click on the picture below for the printer size version.

(Non commercial use only - not for redistribution)


If you or your little one color one of my coloring pages and would like to share what you made, please e-mail me at ecarian at yahoo dot com and show me it! Let me know if I can use it as an example on my site, and if you post it up on your blog send me the link so I can link to it. :-)

By the way, did you know that St. Patrick is said to have explained the Trinity to the Irish people using a three leafed clover?  Just as the three separate leaves of the clover were part of one leaf, so the three persons of the Trinity, The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, were separate, yet one. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Please join me for...





7 comments:

  1. Hey just wanted to stop by and say thanks for commenting on my blog and for that great linky party you sent me too!! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'd love for you to submit this to the M&T Spotlight - http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fantastic! Thanks so much for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse Party! Always nice to see a new face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you can link to my freebie! talipper is pretty funny :) AND I LOVE your shamrock scribble...looks like fingerprints :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find! thanks for linking this up to our Friday Flair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, printing this for my youngest, he will love it! Thanks for adding this post to the St. Patrick's day party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the helping hands linky to color a shamrock. :)

    I'm stopping by from the helping hands blog hop. I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance please check out my blog www.centsationalsaver.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete